Last updated October 2, 2020.
Mail: ChartIQ, Inc. 609 East Market Street Suite #111 Charlottesville, VA 22902
How we Collect Information
When you visit our websites You are free to explore our websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit our websites, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information. “Personal Information” This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, job title, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on our websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers. Personal Information also includes Navigational Information information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and pages viewed. Please see the “Navigation Information” section below. Log files When you use our services or view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used by ChartIQ, Inc. to provide general statistics regarding use of our ChartIQ website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number. Information we collect from third parties From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities and publicly available sources such as social media websites. Information about children Our website is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information.
How we use the information we collect
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing our websites;
- Send information on ChartIQ, Inc. content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- Promote use of our products to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- Privately or publicly disclose statistical information about our users – will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Meet legal requirements.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party. We use the information collected through our sales onboarding process by our customers for the following purposes:
- To provide the Subscription Service (which may include the detection, prevention, and resolution of security and technical issues);
- To respond to customer support requests; and
- Otherwise to fulfill the obligations under the ChartIQ, Inc. Terms of Service.
How We Share Information We Collect
International Transfer of Information
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your personal information at any time.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland, and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to ChartIQ, Inc., 609 East Market Street, Suite #111, Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken. To unsubscribe from our communications You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at email@example.com or postal mail to ChartIQ, Inc., 609 East Market Street, Suite #111, Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us. To unsubscribe from our customer and partner communications Our customers are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications. You can unsubscribe from our customers’ marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting them directly. Contact ChartIQ, Inc. 609 East Market Street Suite #111 Charlottesville, VA 22902